The Chesnut Cottage has a fine selection of rooms to suit every type of traveler. The Cottage is located in a historic downtown neighborhood in downtown Columbia, and offers five rooms.
- Period antiques
- Civil War artifacts and library
- Luxurious linens and robes
- Private breakfast served in the room or dining room
- All private baths with whirlpool tubs
- Television and telephone in every room.
- VCR available upon request
- Ample off-street parking
- High speed internet access, printer and fax.
- Gift certificates
- Discounts for Senior Citizens, Corporate Accounts, and Seasonal Occasions, State, Federal, and Military Discounts
- Any stay for 3 nights or more receives a 20% discount, subject to availability.
- Long-term rates available, call for information.
Wake up to a scrumptious breakfast served in the privacy of your very own room or in our dining room. Our menus can accommodate vegetarians, Atkins, etc. and all our breakfasts feature no added salt. You'll be surprised at how good healthy food can taste! Check out some of our recipes
- Check-in about 4:00-6:00 PM, unless other arrangesments are made.
- The house is SMOKE FREE, smoking is allowed on porches, in the patio arbor and garden/fountain areas.
- Full breakfast is served between 8:00-10:30 AM
- Pets if well behaved
- Children if well behaved
- Check-out is 11:00 AM, or later by request
- Cancellation Policy: 14 day advance notice prior to your arrival is required in order for no charges to accrue to your credit card, There are no refunds, however one rebooking is allowed if room is available.